Welcome!!!!

Hebrews 12:1 "let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Life is a marathon, and the journey is just as important as the destination. It matters what you do. It matters what you say. Make God smile today!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Talent?

Can you have fun doing things you really have no natural talent for? Of course! Most people who golf or play tennis or bowl are not nearly as good as the pros - but that does not keep them from having fun doing their personal best at it. I have never been a very fast runner, but I get such enjoyment from my runs that even if I am the last one in a race I don't care! I hope I can pass along that kind of experience to everyone who thinks " I'm not good enough".

God does not expect you to be THE best, he expects you to do YOUR best. If that is good enough for God, it should be good enough for you, so get out there and MOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment