Welcome!!!!

Hebrews 12:1 "let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Life is a marathon, and the journey is just as important as the destination. It matters what you do. It matters what you say. Make God smile today!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Change Up Consequences

After throwing my body a change up in my workout routine, I have both reaped the benefits and paid the consequences! It felt really good to work hard in a different way than I have been doing for a while. My body responded well, and I think I have found a new activity to enjoy. However, it is not ALL good. In addition to certain muscles being more sore than they have been for quite some time, I learned the hard way that all my ample natural padding in critical areas does not necessarily provide all the protection I need! Back to the store for a few important pieces of clothing for comfort and function.

My world of workouts has been expanded, and I can enjoy the company of family and friends who can't keep up in other workouts. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment