Welcome!!!!

Hebrews 12:1 "let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Life is a marathon, and the journey is just as important as the destination. It matters what you do. It matters what you say. Make God smile today!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today is here!

Make today count! Do something to honor God, do something for someone else, and do something for yourself!

Today is here. What will I do with it? Most people don't "have" time to exercise. You must "make" time to exercise. My challenge to you is to "find" 30 minutes in your day that you can devote to being active. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Over the weekend I bought a hula hoop! It was so much fun!! I also played the Wii Fit for the first time. My favorite were the skiing games. I found out that my balance is not very good and I tend to put most of my weight on my right side. I'm going to keep practicing and try to improve my balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balance is very important for good health! Be sure to do a lot of slow, gentle stretching. I have never tried the wii, but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete